Friday, November 22, 2013

Generation Quest Updates!


The feature everyone's always wanted, the respawn button, has arrived!

Respawn from any battle, even the final boss battle! All I need to do now is to make the battles more interesting. :/

New music! I finally replaced most of my older tracks, which were using GarageBand presets and had badly placed notes and things. I'm still working on the tracks, though, so consider the new music a beta. 

I also fixed a bug in the Razer Wastes building that had to do with locations not working.

I've decided that after Pageturner's first chapter I'll work on Generation Quest 2.0, since there's a lot of cool ideas I have for that. Instead of redoing everything from scratch I'll be building on the current game, adding new Flash sprites and redoing the HUDs.

Check out my Scratch page to play the game with the new updates!
-- LockedOn.