Thursday, December 26, 2013

TEWP4 Teaser Trailer Now Online


My 70th blog post! It's the new TEWP4 Teaser Trailer! Watch below!


I know, I know, it's short. But the whole thing is only three minutes right now so I don't have much to show anyway. I'm excited to show this, it's the first animation from the episode I've shown other then the theme. Also, since it's my 70th post, I thought I'd show you a teaser for Pageturner. Remember that old screenshot I showed in a past Games Update? Well, the game looks a bit different now:


It's been vectorized! All the character sprites now scale up without losing any quality. Goodbye, bitmap-y pixels! All the HUDs have been vectorized as well.
And to top it off, I finished Generation Quest's new soundtrack. Now it's much better and less distracting. It'll soon be available on Bandcamp!

Well, that's all the latest news! Keep yours eyes on this site for more news in the future!

-- LockedOn.