Tuesday, July 1, 2014

TEW Issue 1 Available to Order and Other News!

The Evolving World's first issue has been available on Smackjeeves for a while, but the printed version has what the free online version does not: extra pages of exclusive TEW content!
I'm sorry that this couldn't have been released earlier, but there were a few complications getting it all set up.


Meanwhile, I've been very busy but I managed to draw a few pages of the second issue. I only have one background environment done, (this time there are three new interior locations and one exterior - with no retooling), but the others will come along shortly. Good thing I'm handing off the color to someone else this time, or this could be going a LOT slower.

I'm also currently plotting the next Pageturner, and I'm considering turning it into a visual novel, because Scratch is so glitchy when it comes to the old one.

More stuff's coming soon, but expect me to be quite busy in the coming months.

-- LockedOn.