Saturday, March 28, 2015

TWO NEW COMICS! And an Update!

Read the new comics by clicking the image, or just going to the "Comics" page on the blog!

Yes, it's been a really long time since I announced the second issue of The Evolving World: The Comic and the Nihility spin-off, but the wait is now over!

First of all I should explain something that hasn't been mentioned on this blog yet. I held a design contest to create a character for the Nihility spin-off comic and the winner of the contest mistakenly submitted a character that wasn't original. That character was Jinx from the game League of Legends. Unfortunately, the error was spotted AFTER I'd already penciled, inked, colored and shaded the page. Since the character with Jinx's likeness in the comic acts nothing like the character in the game, I figured I'd just let it slide, so in she stays. It's kind of a fun reference, anyway.

Oh, and I almost forgot the new update...

Click this image to see the new update!
This new update has a lot of announcements, which I won't spoil here, save for one, because I thought the larger version of the images deserved to be seen.

The NEW LockedOn Compendium
Yes, on April 3rd I will be releasing a complete new made from scratch with Scratch compendium, completely and totally vectorized. I've never been completely happy with the old compendium, because it isn't organized very well and there isn't enough to do. It also didn't completely merge my Archive Projects into one – the Games Timeline was sorely lacking. So I've added it back! Now it's all arranged by franchise, and you can read summaries for the specific, individual projects! I spent half an hour looking up the specific release dates for every single project to be as accurate as possible.

With the previous update full of somewhat depressing news, it's nice to have an update that's nothing but good news! Well, sort of. But you'll have to read it to see what the bad news is.

-- LockedOn.