Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The NEW LockedOn Compendium


I know it's taken a while for me to blog about this, but the new LockedOn Compendium has landed!
It's now much more accurate, vectorized, and includes more info than the last, (plus much cooler sound design).

On April Fools Day I released a small game called Girl House, a reboot of my old Pixel Chix rip-off game back when I was using the GoodGames account on Scratch. If you want to play it, you'll have to wait until next year, sorry.

I've been busy the past week working on the Generation Quest 2.0 beta... it's not quite done yet, I still have yet to finish those new Razer sprites. I'm going to try and make the battles a little more interesting. Until that's out, here's a sneak peek:


Yes, I can confirm that you will be able to transform into your mech suit in the multiple areas! This opens up three new weapons for you to use, so I'm also going to try to put pockets of randomly spawning enemies in various locations so that it's easier to practice!

I'm going to hold off on releasing a new update for a little while and make a few videos for the YouTube and Vimeo channels instead.

I think the time is right for a certain teaser trailer about a certain mystery game sequel...!

-- LockedOn.